I would love to have you Follow me, and please, leave your own blog site address in the Comments section so I can Follow you as well!!


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stencil Templates and Patterns Galore!

Recently, I have been passionate for patterns! I have done pages and pages of different patterns, and after looking at the finished pages, I saw individual parts of each page that would make great stencil patterns to be used in all types of decorative art. They could be used in your art journal as accents, or any type of decorative artwork you may be doing on wood, metal, fabric, and anything else you may be painting. I decided to share these patterns with you for free! The first is below, followed by the others. Making them was almost a meditation type of action and I truly enjoyed making them! Enjoy and let me know how you decide to use these-I would love o see your projects!
       
Loading...

Laura Shelton's Mixed Media and Uniques Blog Highlights